Sunday, February 8, 2009

My three year old!

Casey was told by a classmate that his is officially old now. He has a three year old. They didn't say anything about me, so I'm not old yet. Boo turned three on Thursday, and was sick. She has been sick for the last two weeks, and despite all the hoping and praying, and the nice warm weather outside, she was still coughing. So Mom decided not to have friends over for a party. (I didn't think their parents would appreciate me sending their kids home with a runny nose and fever as party favors.)And to top it off, her sister was sick too, so it was a really quiet day. Casey did take her to get a pizza for dinner, while I picked up some decorations for her cake and rented "Tinkerbell" for her to watch. The Lyms came over and brought Boo a present. Redden had been sick too, and they were both ready to play with each other! And Casey's classmate, Joel stopped by. Boo and Redden love Joel. As you can see in the second video. In the end she had a good day. I love you Boo!


2 comments:

Angie said...

It seems like Gracie was born just the other day. 3 years!!! Wow, that has gone by way fast! I hope she is feeling better and Anya also. Miss you!

Jen said...

Happy birthday Gracie! Three is quite a big year:) Glad to see you are going to be going to NY too! See you in a few months!