Thursday, August 13, 2009

the non-tea party

Our neighbor had a sweet non-tea party. All the girls dressed up, and the boys wore costumes, I didn't get a picture of bat-man, but our cowboy was all for pics. Boo stole his hat to add to her decor. Everyone had fun. Great idea Mandy!!!


I didn't have many pictures with both Bug and Boo... When I tried to set them up, it was hard to get a clean shot. One was always trying to go. This was a lucky one. Or I can give them sticky Popsicles and then they'd sit still...for a minute.
 Bug likes to get the camera. She doesn't like Mommy to keep it our of reach.
Sweet girls. We love all our friends at V.G.

1 comment:

Cody, Toni, Aurie and Kenleigh said...

Hey Heather this is Toni Kirkham (Cody's wife)! We finally have a blog but it is private. Since I don't have your email, here's mine tonikirkham41@yahoo.com Email me if you'd like so I can invite you to view our blog! Your girls are darling! Tell Casey hi for us!