Sunday, September 21, 2008

Boo Overheard

"Mom! A fly! Go hit that fly!" "Aya, don't touch me!" Boo was lying on top of Bug. And my favorite. We started potty training. I told Boo to try to go in her potty, so she could get a prize. She sat there for a few minutes and said, "Nope mom, its not working." What do you say to that? Bug is just cute. She grabs her toes, rolls over, and makes cute baby noises. That is about it. She wants to sit up so bad, but it only lasts about 3 seconds. Casey's test seemed to go well last week. But guess what, he has another one this week! He is starting to establish a good balance, has wonderful study groups, professors, and department that is helping him. Thank you to them, because that helps me. He is the president for his class. I asked if that made me first lady. He said sure, but I have no power. I pointed out I had power over his dinner. Then he said I had the ultimate power. Bwahahaha! Wait...what am I going to make for dinner this week? Truly, I need ideas!!!

2 comments:

The Laws' said...

That comment about Gracie wanting "Aya" to not touch her is SO deja vu! Jayla said the same thing to AJ as SHE was standing on his chest...

Good job to let Casey know his place! (JK) If you are serious about the meal ideas, let me know; I have a few family favorites!

Oh, and that is SO awesome about Casey being president! He always was the most organized of all of us of the SSYOC!

Angie said...

I'm glad you are all settled in now and sounds like things are going well for Casey at school. I love reading about all the cute things Gracie is saying and Anya is so adorable! We sure do miss you tons! Love ya!