Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Starring Bug

I've nick-named Bug "Shriek n Squall". When she is happy, she shrieks. When she is mad she squalls. I guess any way, she is just trying to be heard over her sister. Here is a video of her shrieking-um I mean laughing.

3 comments:

The Laws' said...

She is so beautiful! What a fun time you must have at your house!

Brenda said...

Life is never boring with little ones! They make life so enjoyable. Your little girls look so cute! I am sure they love every moment they can see daddy and play with him. I think it's interesting that mom's are great but daddy's mean fun! I guess it makes life all the more rewarding!

Emily F said...

Life with kids is never boring. You figure them out and they change just to keep things interesting. Your girls are so cute! How is life in Omaha?