Boo at the statue of Christ in the visitor center. I thought this was so cute!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Trip to Nauvoo
During Casey's fall break, we took our first family trip, that wasn't to go see family. Um, did that make sense?....anyways... We went to Nauvoo, Illinois! Casey and I both had ancestors who lived there. It was beautiful, it was spiritual, and it was cold. So the girls are wearing hats, or have hat hair in most of the pictures. We found the plots of land our families owned. We saw how life was lived in the 1800's. I loved to hear the testimonies of the senior missionaries serving there. They were so kind to us, and our girls. I can't wait to go back when it is warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
I am SO jealous that you got to go to Nauvoo! And that picture of Grace looking up at the Christus is incredibly precious! That would look beautiful framed on your wall!
I love Nauvoo! It was just the opposite weather when I was there...WAY WAY HOT! Don't you just LOVE the temple?! Your girls look so cute all bundled up! Love you!
Post a Comment